Terms & Conditions
- All Paranormal Adventures participants must be aged 18 or over BY the date of the event in question.
- Anyone aged 16-18 will be permitted WITH the supervision of someone aged over 18, but Paranormal Adventures should be made aware of their attendance prior to the event.
- Due to the nature of our events as well as insurance/health and safety considerations, anyone under the age of 16 will not be permitted.*
- Because of health and safety concerns at certain locations, pregnant women or people with any notable disability effecting mobility may be restricted from attending. Please contact Paranormal Adventures for more specific details and restrictions for the location in question.
- No animals are permitted
- Paranormal Adventures operates a zero-tolerance policy to alcohol and drugs. Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol/drugs and/or having brought them to an event will be asked to leave with NO right to a refund.
- In accordance with the smoke free law of 2007 and out of respect for locations smoking is strictly forbidden whilst indoors - however, certain locations may offer a designated outdoor smoking area which you will be made aware of upon attendance.
- No candles, incense sticks or naked flames are permitted on investigation.
- Flash cameras ARE permitted however certain locations, such as those with protected tapestries, may have rules restricting photography in certain areas. You will be made aware of these on the night and these are to be adhered to at all times.
- Respect for the location, equipment provided, other participants and Paranormal Adventures staff is demanded at all times.
Non-compliance with any of the above will likely result in your expulsion from the event with no right to a refund.
You also accept that...
- In bringing any bags, clothing or equipment with you, you accept total responsibility for their care. Paranormal Adventures will not be liable for any loss, damage or theft incurred during or after the event, even if of a seemingly 'paranormal' nature.
- Whilst some locations have private car parks, vehicles are also left ENTIRELY at your own risk. Paranormal Adventures also accepts no liability for damage caused whilst traveling to or from the event, nor for any loss, damage or theft that may occur during your attendance.
- Paranormal Adventures may use and distribute your likeness as captured on the night as part of our database of 'evidence' or in promotional/publicity material.
- Paranormal Adventures have no liability for any 'damaging' psychological effects that may result from your having attended a paranormal-themed event.
Please also understand that
- Unless stated otherwise NO provision is made for sleeping arrangements. We advise anyone with a long drive to seek accommodation (Paranormal Adventures may be able to advise you as to where). Paranormal Adventures take NO responsibility for the potential results of driving whilst tired.
- Your payment covers the event as outlined on the web site. It DOES NOT include any extra costs incurred as a result of your attendance such as travel and food costs, for which you will be liable.
- Because of the nature of some of the locations we use and the unpredictability of the British weather certain locations may be cold and wet. YOU are fully responsible for bringing clothing appropriate to the location and weather conditions at the time.
- Whilst Paranormal Adventures employs no trickery (and takes action against staff who breach this approach), the services and events we provide are to be regarded as for entertainment purposes only. We can make no guarantees regarding the validity, truth, or likelihood of any and all information obtained from our employees, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants on any of our events. Nor can we fully guarantee the validity of any physical 'phenomena' that may occur at our events.
- Any and all statements made by our team are the sole opinion of the individual and do not reflect the opinions or policies, stated or otherwise, of Paranormal Adventures. No perceived predictions, opinions, information, advice or comments made by our employees, psychics, mediums or clairvoyants should be interpreted as factual or actual. You, the participant, are responsible for making your own decisions and it is understood that when our employees, psychics, mediums and clairvoyants suggest something to you, it is an opinion of the consultant, and should NOT be interpreted as the only perspective.
- Occasionally, events are changed, cancelled or postponed by Paranormal Adventuress due to weather conditions or situations out of our control. Whilst rare, when this occurs, Paranormal Adventures will make every effort to ensure that you receive a prompt refund of payment. If the event is moved or rescheduled, we may set refund limitations if you are then subsequently unable to attend. Any expenses including accommodation and travel incurred due to the cancellation of an event will NOT be refunded.
A £10 deposit can be taken to secure your place on any event. Remaining balance must be paid at least 14 days before the selected event.
Deposits taken are non-refundable in all circumstances.
We have the right to offer your place to another customer if we have not received full payment within 14 days of the event.
PAYING IN FULL
No Refunds available if you cancel your place 7 days before the selected event.
14 - 28 days we offer a 50% refund
More than 28 days - Full refund minus £10 which will be treated as a £10 non-Returnable deposit.
We can always offer you a transfer to another event if places and availability allow.
- By agreeing to these terms and conditions you further indemnify the location and Paranormal Adventures against all legal liability in respect of any costs, claims, damages, demands, penalties, actions, proceedings, suits, losses or expenses in respect of or arising out of the injury to or the death of any person, or damage to any property arising from your participation in a Paranormal Adventures event.
*exceptions may be made for a specialist private event